3/26/2010

The Last Song MEGA Post

To Get Ready For The Release Of Mileys New Breakout Movie "The Last Song" She Has Been Doing Alot Of Press && Promotion For This Movie And I Want Everybody To Go See IT! Im READING The Book Now && Its Really Good & I Can Picture Miley Actually PLAYING This Role! I Cant Wait To Go Opening Day!

Lovers Miley & Liam @ The Last Song premiere at ArcLight Hollywood.


EXCLUSIVE SCENES:



Miley Cyrus AP interview promoting The Last Song: 'I didn't want to sing in the film. We sang in the car that once, but that doesn't really count. I didn't want to do a performance thing. I never say I'm not going to do anything. Then if I end up doing it, I'm going to get a lot of crap. `She said she'd never ..', you know? And I don't have time for that drama and people freaking out. But most likely, I'd like to stay away from music in films and do a little something less obvious.'


Miley Cyrus On The Veiw:


Good Morning America:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine x vs phentermine - phentermine 37.5 mg success story