9/14/2009

Wizards Of Waverley Place Emmy Award Winners


Big Congradulations To The Cast Of WOWP For Winning There 1st Ever Emmy! Here Are The Cast Reactions:

Jennifer Stone: “Holy crap! Wizards is now officially an Emmy award winning show!!!!”

David Henrie: “Wow. Just wow. Last night was a night I’ll never 4get. Emmy, then hanging out with budz. Nothing better.”

Maria Canals-Barrera: “Wow, what a joyous night! Thank you to our fans for making us a #1 show. And now an Emmy!!”

Series creator Todd Greenwald: “We won!! I thank u loyal followers who had faith all along! I appreciate u! Lets go 4 2!!!”

Selena Gomez: “Thank you to you guys for giving me my job!!!!!! This is all because of you! I love you!!! AND one more sorry, for the writers and crew that work on our show who couldn’t be here with us I can’t wait to celebrate with you at work!!”

0 comments: