9/27/2009

Selena Gomez-Kiss & Tell

So This Weekend I Got The Privalige To Preveiw Selena Gomez Debut CD! & P.S I Did Change The Color Of The Album Cover To Match My Halloween Themed Page:D


1.Kiss & Tell(8/10)-I Really Like This Song,Its A Perfect Song To Start Off The CD.A Dance/Rock Song I Can Really Get Into

2.I Wont Apologize(8/10)-I Love The Lyrics But The Beat Sounds Alittle Like Cyndi Lauper/Miley Cyrus/Kelly Clarkson & Its All Over The Place.

3.Falling Down(6/10)-I Really Dont Like This Song For A Single & It Sounds Like Shes Singing Through Her Nose In This Song,But I Like The Lyrics...

4.I Promise You(7/10)-Its A Nice Ballad,But Its Something I Wouldnt Listen To Over & Over

5.Crush(7/10)-Its A Fun Pop/Rock Song That I Can Jam To & Its Cool & The Lyrics Really Relate To Most Teenagers Today.

6.Naturally(10/10)-I Love This Song The 1st Time I Heard It! Great Beat! Great Lyrics & She Actually Sounds Good On This Track~

7.The Way I Love You(6/10)-This Track Is Alittle Boring To Me But It Has A Good Meaning To Its Lyrics.

8.More(8/10)-I Like This Guitar Driven Song,Sounds Like A Pop-ish Paramore Song.

9.As A Blonde(9/10)-I Really Enjoy This Song,Its Another Guitar Driven Song Sounds Like Something You Would Here On Radio Disney & I Can Deff See A Music Video For This:D(Recently Found Out This Is A Cover Song From Artist Fefe Dobson)

10.I Dont Miss You At All(9.5/10)-I Just Recently Caught On To This Song & I Love It! Something About This Song & Her Voice I Really Like)

11.I Got U(6/10)-This Song Also Bores Me,Sounds Like Any Other Song Anybody Else Would Make,Typical Lyrics.

OVERALL:I Think This CD Is Pretty Good,Shes Trying Her Best But Its Alright,I Really Like SOme Tracks & Some Other Tracks Are Just Ok,I Guess This Is Just Something You Can Rock Out To When YOur Down & ITs Not A Personal CD So If She Ever Does Have A 2nd Cd Hopefully She Learns From Her 1st One.

Best Song:I Dont Miss You At All & As A Blonde

0 comments: