8/30/2009

Summer Is OVER,Here Comes The Last Quarter Of The Year

The Time Is Finaly Here Again Where Kids Are Trading In There Swim Trunks For Notebooks & The Pool For A Classroom. As We Are Coming Into The 3th Quarter Of The Year,Here At Disney Dude Entertainment I We Will Be Getting Into The Back To School Spirit For The Month Of September,Then Halloween,Then Thanksgiving & Last Holiday Christmas, & Then On Into 2010! Starting September 2nd I Will Be Switching To A New Banner,New Layout,New Comment Box,New Song,New Everything. This Year For Halloween,I Think I Will Have Another Contest With Even Better Prizes,& I Will Make This The Most Scariest Disney Page On The Web,& Christmas Will Be Spectacular So You Wont Want To Miss It. So Thank You Guyz For Sticking With Me For About 3-4 Years Now & I Promise Bigger & Better. Thank You:D

1 comments:

DC Dude said...

I love this blog so much and can't wait to see what you have in store! Your banners are always so amazing! I can't wait!