8/29/2009

Miley Cyrus-The Time Of Our Lives(Disney Dude Review)

Well Yesterday Afternoon I Went To A Miley-Filled Walmart In New Jersey & Brought Miley's New CD "The Time Of Our Lives" & They Are Flying Off Of The Shelves Very Fast(So Go To Your Local Walmart & Get Your Copy Now..& Its Really Cheap!)

  1. Kicking & Screaming-8.5/10(This Is A Cover Of Ashlee Simpsons Song & Mileys Vocals Are So Perfect So This Song & Its Very Mature Rock For Miley)
  2. Party In The USA-10/10(This Is The Party Song Of The Year & Mileys Highest Selling Song Ever & Its A Hit So Of Course I Love Everything About This Song)
  3. When I Look At You-10/10(A Very Powerful Ballad,Which Is Set To Be In Mileys New Movie "The Last Song".This is A REALLY Beautiful Song)
  4. Time Of Our Lives-7.5/10(ITs A Dance/Pop Song That Is Still Growing On Me But Its Decent,I Dnt Skip It When I Comes On:] LOL)
  5. Talk Is Cheap-9.5/10(I Really Like This Song! Its Soo Different From Miley's Other Music & If Her Album Is Anything Like This Track I Would Deff Buy It,It Took Me A Few Listend To Like It)
  6. Obsessed-15/10(This Is The Best Ballad On The CD! It The Best Song On the CD In My Opinion,Her Vocals Are So Beautiful & The Lyrics Are Soo Deep)
  7. Before The Storm(Live)-10/10(I Liked This Song Before It Was Live & On The Jonas Brothers Album & Its Even Better Live,Nick & Miley's Vocals Sound Great Together)

Overall:9.5/10

(This Direction Of The EP CD Is Awesome It Has The Right Beats,Right Lyrics,& Right Tempo For Mileys Voice & Her Image,Which Is Her Scruffy,Fun,Edgy,but Yet Soft Side Of Her. The Song Are All Excellent & I Cant Wait For Her Next Full CD)

0 comments: