7/08/2009

Hannah Montana 3:DDE Review

  1. Its All Right Here-9/10(Its A Great Album Opener,Catchy Song)
  2. Lets Do This-8/10(Its A Great Party Song For The Kids,Very Hanah Style)
  3. Mixed Up-10/10(Deep Lyrics & Her Vocals On Here Are Amazing,Perfect Song For The T.V Show & It Shows That Hannah Is Growing Lyricaly)
  4. He Could Be The One-8/10(This Song Is Very Pop/Guitar Driven & I Like It But Its Missing Something)
  5. Just A Girl-10/10(Even Though I Am A Boy & Not Gay I Love The Deep Lyrics(So I Change It To Boy When I Sing It LOL),To Miley For This CD)
  6. I Wanna Know You ft.David Archuleta-9/10(I LOVE This Song & David's Voice Adds A Touch Of Soul To The Song & Its The Best)
  7. Supergirl-9/10(Its A Very Hannah Girly Song & I Hate To Admit IT But This Song Is Very Catchy.LOL)
  8. Every Part Of Me-10/10(A Very Miley Song But It Also Has Deep Lyrics Which I Love & Her Vocals Are So Powerful!)
  9. Ice Cream Freeze-7.5/10(This Is Another One Of My Favorite Up-Beat Songs But Im Alittle Mad CUz they Dont Really Teach Us How To Do The Dance Steps)
  10. Dont Wanna Be Torn-10/10(I Absoultley Love This Song,This IS Another Deep & Powerful Track By Hannah Montana)
  11. Lets Get Crazy-9/10(This Is My Favorite Upbeat Song n The CD I Dont Know Why Its On The Movie & T.V Soundtrack But I Dont Care LOL)
  12. Lets Make This Last 4Ever-9/10(I love This Rock/Pop Song By Mitchel Musso,It A Party Anthem!)
  13. If We Were A Move ft.Corbin Bleu-6/10(I Didnt Really Like His Vocals On This Track,The Original Was Better)

Summary:This Soundtrack Is VERY Mature From Her Last Two CDs & I Loved It! It Sounds Like Some Songs Should Be On Mileys Cd & Some Are Very Hannah,On This CD We Litereally Have The Best Of Both Worlds.


0 comments: