4/05/2008

DisneyMania 6(CD Cover+Tracklisting)

I'm Overly Excited About This Cd BUT.........THERE's No Jonas Brothers,No Miley Cyrus,NO Vanessa Hudgens But.....They have New Peolpe Which I Am Excited For too. So I'm Definitley going to look out for this CD (and i like the red=)


*=for the song i might not like
**=for the song i might like

1. If I Didn't Have You - Mitchell Musso and Emily Osment**
2. That's How You Know - Demi Lovato**
3. Some Day My Prince Will Come - The Cheetah Girls**
4. Kiss the Girl - Colbie Caillat*
5. Cruella De Vil - Selena Gomez**
6. Real Gone - Billy Ray Cyrus*
7. Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elliott Yamin*
8. He Lives in You - Elijah Kelley**
9. You'll Be in My Heart - Drew Seeley**
10. When You Wish Upon a Star - Kate Voegele*
11. Reflection - Keke Palmer**
12. When I See an Elephant Fly - Plain White T's*
13. Ever Ever After - Jordan Pruitt**
14. My Strongest Suit - KayCee Stroh*
15. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Nikki Blonsky**

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

go KayCee Stroh! You are gonna rock on this CD!